Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave first impressions

JackHargreav

It is a good system that is much more reliable than the Alert Sytem was.

By far I can't see anything wrong with it really. The only thing that kinda bothers me is how much Wolf Creds we can get. I know that completing Nightwave gives more Wolf credits to us which is fine. The progression rewards also seem to give a fair amount of wolf Creds however It might be better if we would get smaller amounts of Creds for the tasks. I'm talking about 10 or 15, much less than that about 1-3 creds. Why only that much is because I don't want the progression rewards to be meaningless but at least we would get a little bit of extra.

Many people mentioned the Hydrolist and Ayatan sculpture problem. I don't find a problem to have these tasks too much. Since tasks are changing on every weak these two tasks aren't something you can do every week. Maybe I would just put the Ayatan task to the top tier tasks.

By far the system seems to be promising and I'm glad the old Rng based system was removed and I hope (only) this Nighhtwave system stays.

It is too easy to rush through the challenges. It would be better if there were more dailies and fewer weeklies, some weeklies should be converted to dailies (like "Complete  3 capture missions"). And weekly challenges could be designed so they can be completed alongside dailies, for example "Kill 2000 enemies".

Elite challenges could be used to promote endurance runs since their aim is to cater to the most advance players. So I'd expect stuff like Arbitration for an hour, or reaching a specific wave in ESO.

1 hour ago, Genitive said:

It is too easy to rush through the challenges. It would be better if there were more dailies and fewer weeklies, some weeklies should be converted to dailies (like "Complete  3 capture missions"). And weekly challenges could be designed so they can be completed alongside dailies, for example "Kill 2000 enemies".

Elite challenges could be used to promote endurance runs since their aim is to cater to the most advance players. So I'd expect stuff like Arbitration for an hour, or reaching a specific wave in ESO.

Problem is, people complaining that they don't have the time for the already existing tasks and how unfriendly Nightwave is towards begginers. If you make it less easy then more ppl will complain.

6 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Problem is, people complaining that they don't have the time for the already existing tasks and how unfriendly Nightwave is towards begginers. If you make it less easy then more ppl will complain.

I don't want to make all the tasks more difficult, only the elite ones. I think beginners have better things to do than tackle high-end content.

Just now, Genitive said:

I don't want to make all the tasks more difficult, only the elite ones. I think beginners have better things to do than tackle high-end content.

That I wouldn't have a problem with, but the community? Well ppl always have to cry about something so it's whatever.

• Like 1