Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Building

El1te

So i just got very lucky by getting all the 3 bp's in 3 runs.

But,then i saw nekros bp price is 100k credits,not that much of a problem but it's just weird compared to all other warframe bp prices.

Then you also need 3 orokin cells,since i just used them on orthos prime and other prime weps i have to farm them again.

So my question is,why is Nekros so much more expensive?

I would say its because most people have a credit pool around 700k, i know some that have 4mil. I'm assuming they're increasing the price to compensate/give us stuff to spend it on

Edit: Idk about the orokin cells tho, that sounds painful

Edited by Deadmice

yeah,i mean the credits are not the problem(have to use it on something) but it's just that big increase compared to other frames,shouldn't they cost more too then?

about orokin cells:nekros needs 3 compared to the other frames' 1,still not as painfull as some prime weapons though.

Edited by El1te

Lets be honest here.... do you have all the other frames in the game? If yes then you should have plenty of materials left over from grinding that it should not be a problem... If NO then stop complaining and level the other frames first. Just because its new, it does not mean its ready for you right now to take and play with.

Lets be honest here.... do you have all the other frames in the game? If yes then you should have plenty of materials left over from grinding that it should not be a problem... If NO then stop complaining and level the other frames first. Just because its new, it does not mean its ready for you right now to take and play with.

Thats just the thing. Every other frames boss is much easier to get to.When raptor and Nova came, those who had finished Europa were already able to farm for her. Now we suddenly have a frame that isnt as easy to get, and people are shocked at the change.I do,however,disagree with the time it takes to build one key.