Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primes

BenaBean

Question

I've been playing for over a year on PC now, played on xbox for 2 years before that so I know the game quite well. However, I've been saving up plat for the last couple of weeks and have about 300 or so now and was wondering what weapon sets I should buy. I already have the braton, soma, vectis, latron, and the boar (also have burston set but not mr 12 yet). I was just wondering what good sets I could get nowadays.

1 answer to this question

It's really up to you to decide what weapons are worth buying, and if you plan on using them or just getting them for the affinity. Seems like all of your weapons are primaries, so maybe some secondaries or melee weapons to spice it up a bit

For Secondaries, I think either the Lex Prime or Euphona Prime are definitely good ones to go with. High damage output, good crit chance and damage, reload is fair. Status chance on the Lex Prime is pretty high as well, while the Euphona has much lower status chance.

I should also mention that Euphona Prime is at MR14.

For Melee, I personally love polearms so I went with the Orthos Prime. Has really good attack speed, and pretty good damage, though the crit chance is a bit low.