The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Increase Xp Rank .how Does It Work Actually?

Uzukage93

Question

10 answers to this question

What I'd like to know is if you could level a weapon to rank 5, sell it, buy another, and level it to rank 5 again for easy Mastery XP.

If not, I don't see how we will be able to get more Mastery XP once we capped all weapons, if you can get the inventory space for all the weapons and warframes.

I kinda hope we get some changes to how we gain Mastery XP and more usefulness for having a higher mastery rank then stronger weapons. D:

What I'd like to know is if you could level a weapon to rank 5, sell it, buy another, and level it to rank 5 again for easy Mastery XP.

If not, I don't see how we will be able to get more Mastery XP once we capped all weapons, if you can get the inventory space for all the weapons and warframes.

I kinda hope we get some changes to how we gain Mastery XP and more usefulness for having a higher mastery rank then stronger weapons. D:

You can't, but there are plenty of weapons to level, including dual variants of the same weapon (Akbolto, Afuris, and Aklato). There are also those particular weapons not worth keeping really, especially if you don't intend to use them again if you've found a better alternative that fits your playstyle.

The affinity orbs from containers give 100 xp to the warframe and three weapons you are using for that mission.

Not 100% sure on this actually. I've solo'd missions without using a specific weapon and picked up a large number of affinity orbs and the weapon I never used to kill enemeis got no exp.