Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes & You

Subdash

It frustrates me a lot when i see people who are mastery 2-7 complaining about not having access to high powered warframes or brand new content.

Dont get me wrong, i am not saying they shouldn't have access to it all. I am saying if they actually cared for the game at all then they would focus on what they really wanted and play the game for what it is and work towards it.

Just because Nekros is released on update 10, it definately doesn't make it the best frame in the game. YOU DON'T NEED IT RIGHT NOW!

If you want it you can either buy it or like everyone else who have played for the last 5 - 11 months you can farm your way to it. Its not hard. Make sure you loot all the containers and break all the canisters to look for the orbs. Explore the maps a bit more rather than rushing through.

But it costs too much to make! Bollocks... if you really want it then you will farm for it. Ever turn up to a movie and asked them to just play the ending for you? They would tell you to stuff off. You can get 3 orokin cells in a single run IF YOU LOOT EVERYTHING. The game rewards players who actually loot chests.

Sick of not being able to get new gear to level... well blow me down if there is not a million other weapons out there to level. Just because the wiki says it is crap, doesn't mean it is.

There is sooooooooooooooooo much content for you to explore and to loot. If you don't want to grind then use real money and buy your way to easy mode.

PS. im not having a go at players buying stuff, im having a go at people who expect easy mode on a free to play with a pay to support option.