The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mouse sensitivity and other problems

Anobash

After a year of absence from the game, I have met with numerous bugs of the client, starting with the termination of the update by the launcher and ending with an abnormally high sensitivity of the mouse in the game itself. In total, I was worried about four things, perhaps somehow related to each other and occurring for one reason that I could not find, however, with the disabling of "Aggressive loading" in the launcher, half the problems were solved: 

1) Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers (the error that the launcher gave when updating).
2) A huge part of the interface, icons and game textures were not displayed if I still managed to enter the game.

And here are the other two, unsolved problems:

3) The game does not let me in under my own password for about 10 attempts, calling it wrong (although this is definitely not the case)
4) And perhaps what bothers me the most is the overly sensitive cursor in the game. Going into windowed mode or borderless windows doesn't fix the bug, sens remains huge in the game, but not in the esc menu. The only effective way to normalize the mouse is a long and exhausting change of the game window to other applications and back using alt-tab (about the twentieth time the problem disappears).