The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Melee on Steam, PS4, XBOX, etc, controllers buggy after melee update.

Hey guys,

I use a steam controller on PC and have found that the melee button is not functioning correctly after the new melee update. I have checked my controller settings, and it is the dedicated melee button that is not working well (for me). I am able to slash once when switching from gun to melee mode before it stops working. Just some feedback.

Thank you,

Jade_Onion

EDIT: Post title updated to include PS4, XBOX and other controllers mentioned in comments below.

Edited by Guest

My buttons are only working in mission, but not anywhere else, like Orbit or the menu, "Left" on my D-pad replaces "A" and "Right" on my D-pad replaces "B", and "X" and "Y" don't work at all for things like Arsenal. Is anyone else experiencing controller issues or figured out how to fix them? I tried remapping my controller in game but it didn't change anything. It's weird because my buttons work fine in missions. Haven't noticed any issues with other games, so I know it's not the controller or Steam.

On 2019-03-25 at 6:25 PM, Jade_Onion said:

Additionally my entire steam controller is playing up on WF today. Needs a serious look.

I'm having trouble as well and I'm not even using a Steam controller (though I am using the Steam Controller Configuration tool).  All of my buttons are ignored whether in my orbiter or in a mission. I've used the same controller for months and it still works fine in other games.  Warframe just decided it doesn't like it in the latest update.

EDIT: 24.5.6 seems to have fixed this. Warframe is responding to my controller today.

Edited by ACWraith