Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam / Controller: Can only melee attack once when holding a gun (with work-around)

oolgorboid

I can log in again. Thank you.

The "Melee attack" in-game action (Steam Overlay) doesn't work.  Only "Quick melee" works.

Quick melee switches to the Melee Mode action set.  Melee Mode doesn't have a Quick melee action, so it's not possible to melee attack again after that.

Switching to the "B" legacy key works.  "B" is melee attack either way.

I have a friend with the same issue.  We tried Xbox One and PS4 controller, nothing works.  I can't replicate the issue on my end.  He can attack one time, but then once the weapon is out it will not attack anymore.  If all he has equipped is a weapon he cannot attack at all.

Hey guys I just wanna put this out there for all my controller bros in the struggle. If you use the secondary weapon and thrown melee weapon combo you can do a 3-4 hit melee attack, ground slam, and charged throw. I know a lot of would rather be using weapons like Gram Prime or the new Tatsu, but this is what we got for now

14 hours ago, werte632 said:

"Temporary Controller Melee Fix For Warframe On Steam!" write it on YT , this video will fix your problems :DDD

Have you found a fix for aim gliding while in melee? That’s the only thing I’m struggling with now. This does work, but it makes ground slams a little difficult.

It looks like they fix it now. In the Melee Mode tab for the Steam Overlay, they replaced "melee attack" with "quick melee" and it works the way it's supposed to now. 

Although, with that being the only melee attack button, it doesn't make much sense for it to be called "quick melee." (There's no "slow melee" is there? Whatever, I'm just being technical) Anyway, the main problem's dealt with so who cares.🤷‍♂️