Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Weapon missing after being disarmed by Drahk Master

JasperOfTheDawn

So basically the Drahk Master disarmed me, but before his and my weapon returned to him he got killed and my weapon was lost.

I only had a primary weapon equipped, which got stolen, and had no gun remaining for the whole mission after that. Respawning and resetting (jumping off somewhere to get reset to last valid position) didnt fix the issue.

Edit: I was a client and had a ping of ~60ms

Edited by JasperOfTheDawn
additional information

I have experienced this twice in the kuva survival mission. My friend who I Was playing with could see my ignis wraith on the ground and the blue icon for it. However, I could not. No idea what is causing this but on the second mission even though I had spira as a secondary weapon (about 40 mins in) I could no longer use it.

Hopefully this will get fixed soon. No fun being in a mission and spamming abilities as your melee no longer deals any damage :D.

This happened to two players in our squad during Kuva Survival 60 minutes attempt approximately 20 minutes in. With two players down, we couldn't sustain enough killing for the Survival to provide us the life support needed w/o towers (Which was the Nightwave act requirement). We ended up running out of life support at 55 minutes in and had to extract, which forfeited the Nightwave completion.

Not sure if this bug was introduced with the melee rework or if it had always been present. However the player that lost their weapons could not see the weapon icons, while the host of the mission could.Even with waypointing, there was no way for the players to pick up their weapons even while rubbing their face against the ground and mashing the action key.

Hoping this gets fixed soon, we'll be attempting again later, however our spirits or thoroughly dampened for now.

Had my weapons taken whilst playing on the kuva fortress tileset, i could not see the weapons, nor did a waypoint appear on the minimap. The host said he could see the weapon models on the ground, but even if i spammed interact where the weapons where meant to be, i did not get them back.