Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Nyx Mind Control

Null

I find the biggest problems witn Nyx's mind controll ability are:

- I have to get too close to use it

- By the time my target is mind controlled, most of the other enemies are dead or too far for my target to do anything usefull

- I'm stuck with an invincible green dude who just &!$$es off my teammates.

Here's my suggestion to make mind control a little more fun to use:

-Increase the range a little

-Drop the head holding animation and have the target start randomly shooting in every direction. This way nearby enemies could take damage randomly and no one will really notice if they are being shot at or not (If the programmers/animators were feeling really ambitious, there could be seperate animations for the enemies spasming and firing blindly around them in place of the current stun animation...). For melee enemies, Just having them attack in their regular fashion without the time consuming stun animation would be a big improvement.

I'm not sure if I'm conveying my idea that clearly. Please let me know what you think.

I find the biggest problems witn Nyx's mind controll ability are:

- I have to get too close to use it

- By the time my target is mind controlled, most of the other enemies are dead or too far for my target to do anything usefull

- I'm stuck with an invincible green dude who just &!$$es off my teammates.

Here's my suggestion to make mind control a little more fun to use:

-Increase the range a little

-Drop the head holding animation and have the target start randomly shooting in every direction. This way nearby enemies could take damage randomly and no one will really notice if they are being shot at or not (If the programmers/animators were feeling really ambitious, there could be seperate animations for the enemies spasming and firing blindly around them in place of the current stun animation...). For melee enemies, Just having them attack in their regular fashion without the time consuming stun animation would be a big improvement.

I'm not sure if I'm conveying my idea that clearly. Please let me know what you think.

I concur.