Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invincible Corpus target on Fortuna (spoiler in screenshots warning)

MakiBadFox

While grinding on Fortuna we had a target that was completely invincible to all damage. We shot him with every ability possible and weapon and every damage was always 0. We managed to kill him due to luckily being nearby water, in which we knocked him down into.

Screenshots

Edited by MakiBadFox
Grammar errors
  • Like 1

I had the exact same freakin problem just now. Me and a friend were getting bounties for  the nightwave challenge (and for the x bounties in 60 minutes achievement) and this fool spawns. screwing up our whole plan. it was ridiculous

just made a post about the same thing, happened twice in a row, host leaving a.k.a. forcing instance to reload fixes it but ends up making the host void of bounty

I've been having this problem the past few days trying to do the bounties. What usually happens is the target becomes invincible, so eventually the timer runs out and he escapes. Then the next bounty stages are automatically cancelled and will not appear as an objective.

What happened one other time was suddenly he became killable again, but when we entered the next bounty stage which was to hack in the Enrichment labs, we couldn't get into the locked rooms to do it, so we couldn't finish the mission anyway.

Just confirming this. It's a 100% chance of it happening for any assassination target on Vallis, forcing the host to leave or luck out being close enough to water to drown the target. At worst, the entire party is reset back to Fortuna, losing all rewards and affinity when the host disconnects.

I can confirm this as well. We had it happen at the end of our bounty last night. The target spawned but would not take damage from any of our weapons. He was, however, CCed by status effects, so we were able to drown him in the coolant lake nearby to complete the bounty.