Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Velocity not working with Mesa Peacemaker

darkemplar8

Just as title states, Arcane velocity does not proc off of Mesa's Peacemaker(4). Was running some kuva siphons, swapped over to mesa for mobile defense, activated 4, and I felt I was firing alot more slowly than before. I thought I might have been using the wrong build, so after extraction, I checked my setup, and everything was fine. Had both arcanes equipped(maxed rank arcanes), and went into simulacrum to test. With the arcanes equipped, peacemaker didn't proc the arcanes(and I've primed pistol gambit equipped at rank 8, bringing my crit chance from 25% to 63.3%, which SHOULD'VE procced the arcanes all the time). I think this needs looking into, as it was working a few days ago.

*Note: Peacemaker benefits from arcane velocity if I proc it via secondary weapons, but it does not refresh the duration as it SHOULD have been able to.

UPDATE AS OF 3/15/2019:

Arcane Velocity working again. Was told by a fellow clan-member that it was working again, so I went back into simulacrum to test. Single arcane velocity is proccing Mesa's PM. Then tried with both sets, also proccing. Minigun Mesa is back! :D

Edited by darkemplar8
Update for viewers

Mesa doesnt target half of the bosses, nullies, mobs on poe and valis, cant get any headhots, her 3 protects only vs bullets and not explosives (poe and valis mobs have a lot of aoe and explosives) which gets her oneshot a lot of the time. Dont get me wrong shes not weak at all but shes far away from needing a nerf rn. They know that they fked thing up with this change thats why they put it in the end as "edit" in patch notes later, when a lot of people already read them and then they closed the thread, because they know that they would get a lot of negative responses. Dont get me wrong the mesa isnt weak but they keep nerfing her in indirect ways which is bs. Fire rate on her is good but it drops your fow down really fast so its kinda a trade off.

I mean, DE COULD have allowed warframe abilities to affect bosses, except with a 95-98% ability damage reduction buff. This way, we could still affect them and apply debuffs with abilities(nova's Molecular Prime, for example) while not completely deleting them in an instant. Or even add a time frame to bosses for frames that use exalted weapons to hit them, say for 4 seconds. Or have both the ability damage reduction buff AND the time frame for ability damage. I like having options in how I play the game, and Warframe is one game that has many options(though lack of pure summoner frames is my only other complaint). And I don't wanna be limited to just using my primary/secondary/melee for killing bosses.

• Like 1