The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game crashing A LOT !!!!!!

Hoheheim

Hello, everyone

I'm a 700 hours player and my games keep crashing since a year ago, my game keeping crashing a lot. Every time it will send a message to the developer.

But it still keeps crashing 4-6 times a day. I play a whole day in Orb Valley today with my friend, and almost had final reward and only have the first one because every time I wait for the final result then the game crashed. I try every method on the web but it would not help me.

So, I'm here to reach some help, my pc is good I believed, I have MSI Z370-PRO with 8700K, MSI 1080 8gb and 16GB memory.

Thanks for any idea.

1 hour ago, Hoheheim said:

I have MSI Z370-PRO with 8700K

An overclock capable intel "Z" chipset, with an overclock capable "K" cpu. Is the overclock of anything like CPU or RAM the cause of your crash?

Try CPU stress test, like Prime95, and run it for multiple hours. CPU usage drops on task manager performance, with errors on Prime95?

Go to motherboard settings (Del / F1 / F2 button) to enter motherboard settings, and if not sure about the settings, just reset it to defaults.

Overclock or voltage problem can cause problems. Both of my computers have had "Warframe has crashed", Prime95 errors, and computer freeze/lockups that required power cycle. My problems goes away after a few adjustments to motherboard settings.
1. My old intel i7-2600 on Asus P8H77-M CSM need CPU voltage offset +0.02 to be fully stable. This computer had unstable voltage by default with no overclocks at all, sad.
2. My Ryzen 2400g with large 150 watt TDP heatsink, needed plenty of adjustments to voltages when CPU is set at 3.9 GHz to be fully stable. At least the default settings of 3.6 GHz base clock was stable.

19 hours ago, sam686 said:

An overclock capable intel "Z" chipset, with an overclock capable "K" cpu. Is the overclock of anything like CPU or RAM the cause of your crash?

Try CPU stress test, like Prime95, and run it for multiple hours. CPU usage drops on task manager performance, with errors on Prime95?

Go to motherboard settings (Del / F1 / F2 button) to enter motherboard settings, and if not sure about the settings, just reset it to defaults.

Overclock or voltage problem can cause problems. Both of my computers have had "Warframe has crashed", Prime95 errors, and computer freeze/lockups that required power cycle. My problems goes away after a few adjustments to motherboard settings.
1. My old intel i7-2600 on Asus P8H77-M CSM need CPU voltage offset +0.02 to be fully stable. This computer had unstable voltage by default with no overclocks at all, sad.
2. My Ryzen 2400g with large 150 watt TDP heatsink, needed plenty of adjustments to voltages when CPU is set at 3.9 GHz to be fully stable. At least the default settings of 3.6 GHz base clock was stable.

Thanks a lot, I will try to change the setting and see if anything change, still thanks a lot.