Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

J2000 Golem Phase 2 Bug

WhiteNekophus

1. 1st time, brought DERA when i'm host. I killed him really really easy than 2nd time...

2. 2nd time brought SUPRA when i'm not host. Seemed like I can't kill his 2nd because it's not dealing damage at all...

This is not good.... I like new boss...

Edited by WhiteNekophus

There may be truth in this, Last mission we did, our 4th member was only using Mk1-Braton I think, and it took us idk, too long. While when I was the host, using my flux rifle, I think we finished the Golem in under 10mins. Will try to get more concrete data on this. 

Well I'm a little tired to care that you lied but you're on to something. So some of my clanmates and I are hunting for Nekros' part, and when I'm not the host, my Flux Rifle, with max serration, deals only 1-3 dmg at least that's what I see on my screen. I tried my acrid, but it deals no dmg, or at least I see no number popping out. We were still able to finish it.

Now comes my turn to host, and all of a sudden my Flux Rifle is dealing, around 50 dmg on the boss, I then switched to acrid again to my surprise now deals damage.

That's before I stumbled upon this post, Now the mission we just finished, I had the host to stop attacking the boss and I emptied a clip of my flux rifle on the boss, not even making the boss hp drop a millimeter. And when I asked him to continue to attack the boss, he so easily killed it. 

Well I'm a little tired to care that you lied but you're on to something. So some of my clanmates and I are hunting for Nekros' part, and when I'm not the host, my Flux Rifle, with max serration, deals only 1-3 dmg at least that's what I see on my screen. I tried my acrid, but it deals no dmg, or at least I see no number popping out. We were still able to finish it.

Now comes my turn to host, and all of a sudden my Flux Rifle is dealing, around 50 dmg on the boss, I then switched to acrid again to my surprise now deals damage.

That's before I stumbled upon this post, Now the mission we just finished, I had the host to stop attacking the boss and I emptied a clip of my flux rifle on the boss, not even making the boss hp drop a millimeter. And when I asked him to continue to attack the boss, he so easily killed it. 

Thanks for testing.

I guess it is my turn to confirm this with supra, but mine will be done after 14minute...

Finished 4th time, this time I was host and using supra.

Result: He was really easy to kill, can be dealt damage, Yay.

And another result: It seems this bug is not all-time, happens sometimes but alot. This time my ally was killing 1 of 3.

Still, this is annoying bug. I want DE to fix this.

In total we finished 8, and last 3 I was paying attention to the hp and how much dmg my squadmates were dealing. And I can fairly say, It's like the host of the game is "BUFFED" making it easy for him to kill the boss in a small amount of time, as having your teammates, assuming they are doing damage, do the killing.

Also, have you given notice to the post-mission summary page? The one were stats are displayed, like dmg% we noticed that who ever is the host has the most dmg% dealt.

And also our last run went really smooth because, sometimes party member do deal dmg, I'm suspecting the connectivity of host with his team, the more lag the host, the less like the teammate can damage. Or I could be mistaken.

Have you filled a ticket already?

In total we finished 8, and last 3 I was paying attention to the hp and how much dmg my squadmates were dealing. And I can fairly say, It's like the host of the game is "BUFFED" making it easy for him to kill the boss in a small amount of time, as having your teammates, assuming they are doing damage, do the killing.

Also, have you given notice to the post-mission summary page? The one were stats are displayed, like dmg% we noticed that who ever is the host has the most dmg% dealt.

And also our last run went really smooth because, sometimes party member do deal dmg, I'm suspecting the connectivity of host with his team, the more lag the host, the less like the teammate can damage. Or I could be mistaken.

Have you filled a ticket already?

1: Thank you for spending those last 3 times for bug report <3

2: Nah, I didn't give notice to that one. I think i'll be more serious to that next time....

3: I think it's main reason is lag, 1st time and 3rd time, those host had a bad connection. (Don't really know, but 1st time and 3rd time, both host had connection problem which kicks me out.)

Don't really want to think that though...

4: No, but I will do it soon. ( Maybe after eating my dinner, didn't eat my dinner till now.. )

Don't mention it, it so happened that I noticed your post, and we were farming Nekros' parts.

A delay in damage would be reasonable due to lag, but having no dmg at all is just a little bit too much.

I too will file a ticket, but I'll have my tea first. 

The lag may cause clients to think the boss's heads are still protecting their weak spots when they should be unprotected, so we do 0 damage. Just a theory.

Edited by CitizenV

I have the same effect, but instead of my teammates not dealing damage, it's me not dealing damage. It took me a half hour to fight the golem today cause my teammates couldn't deal damage fast enough. They usually are unintentionally distractions, while i just hammer at the boss with kunai. But i couldn't and it was a ridiculously long fight. But i got the systems i needed and am building nekros now.

This is true, some clients cant deal damage becuase of certain effects in gameplay. I took forever to fight the golem earlier( about a half hour of me not ddoing any damage), and yet the mission before i could have soloed him because of how fast it was with kunai. This also happened the first time i defeated him, before this one i crashed, then after i didn't deal damage, then next i slaughtered him with gremlins.

Killed the Golem for the 5th time and without exception only the host could damage it. The other team members hit the boss for like 3 damage but even that was very very rare. Every single run was with different hosts, 1 of them with friends and no lag issue, the others were with random people and minimal lag or ping problems.

Hope this helps

Edited by CrusadR

Tested 5 times.

3 times as host, 2 times as not.

Lvl 30 Rhino, Max Soma/Boltor/Flux Rifle, Max Kunai/Acrid, various melee weapons not used in boss fight.

As host all weapons function as intended.

NO damage done when not host no matter the weapon or if the weak spot is vulnerable or not.

Edited by Kalenath

Sometimes, during the second phase of the J2000 Golem Mission, clients will stop being able to deal damage. Only the host will have the capability to deal any damage to Golem.

Just happened to me. We couldn't deal damage at all. We though we were but I guess the host was dealing all the damaged until he died and left.

Im sure the majority of you have figured this out, but would it be possible that the head is being protected during part of the time you are shootin? of course i do find that it is possible for a bug, if the red parts are wide open and you still cannot shoot em. as for with the rhino, they are probably just using stomp at the wrong time.