Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archgun blocks "pause" combos

Steel_Rook

If I have my Archgun equipped, I'm completely unable to pull off any combo which has a "pause" component. The pause never seems to count, so only the standard combo executes.

In my tests, I used the Paracesis with the Cleaving Whirlwind, trying to activate the Broken Bull combo (2*hit, pause, 7*hit, stumble). With my primary or secondary equipped, I was able to pull off the Broken Bull combo nearly every time with any failures being due to my fat-fingering the controls.

With my Archgun equipped (the Imperator Vandal, if it matters), I was never able to pull off the Broken Bull even a single time. Regardless of how long I waited between the second and third hits, only the Crowd Fall combo (4*hit) would execute. I tested waiting longer and longer between hits, but the combo itself started breaking (waited too long, went back to the first hit) before the pause would count. I was able to unintentionally activate the Sundered Tusk combo (3*hit, F+hit, hit) on multiple occasion by absent-mindedly holding forward on my controls, so that one works quite reliably. Broken bull, however, never activated.

Once I dismissed my Archgun by reactivating the Archgun Launcher, I was once again able to pull off the Broken Bull combo with ease. This leads me to conclude that something inherent in the Atmospheric Archgun itself is causing the issue.