Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOA.EXE has stopped working.

xXIcyBladeXx

MOAs are great. I love my Moa...But their useful-ness is determined wit how often they are at your side...and MOA AI is....questionable at best. Pet Companion AI in general is very wonky.

Whether its a Kavat, Kubrow or a MOA they get stuck often. Kubrows and Kavats seem to follow u a bit better though. And in the case of a Kavats they dont really need to be near you, they are good at surviving due to their size, attack style and abilities like mischief and their main job is to dispense buffs and stay alive. But MOA do. Most of their abilities are based around aiding you, they cant do that when they are stuck in a corner getting shot at and refusing to teleport

Most MOA abilities depend on being near their master to be used well. Pet AI is tricky but it needs improvement.

I suggest making things like MOA with hacking precept prioritize consoles you way-point. In general there should be a way to call your companion to a spot or to you making them teleport if stuck when called...they teleport alot as is right now anyways but not enough to be consistently by your size. 

• Like 1