Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Orb Vallis is a crash fest

Sun0369

since the last 2 patches Orb Vallis has become a crash fest, no error , no log, nothing, the game just suddenly close after it freezes, sometime it's quick sometimes it takes 30min, needless to say trying to do that orb thing is beyond frustrating... i'm giving up on this till i see a fix coming, wasted so much time...

of note i never had that problem before the last 2 patch.

there's nothing more i can tell since the game just closes without giving any error code.

I was running max settings with TAA enabled. I did some digging - turning graphics settings to low fixed it. Then I started enabling things again to see what will cause a crash. I was able to go back to my previous settings, leaving TAA disabled and Orb Valis hasn't crashed in roughly 40 minutes.

Further on the crashing issue - with TAA disabled, I did eventually crash, but it was after almost 2 hours of playing.

I don't know about the connection issue in the Orb Vallis. I know others have spoken out about it, but I usually play solo there.

Experience the same thing. It's not just Orb Vallis, it's happened in survival too. About every forty minutes the game stutters then crashes. Been happening since the Buried Debts update. Usually it happens around the 10-15  minute marker. Get past that and it seems to be fine till whenever, but it's a fifty fifty chance of getting a game crash. 

The other issue is dropped squad mates. You enter Orb Vallis with a full squad, and then find two or three have been kicked when you load in. Makes things frustrating for sure.

On 2019-03-15 at 8:18 AM, Sun0369 said:

i saw a "insufficient video memory" this time. running a RTX 2080 that seems unlikely ??

View advanced system settings, virtual memory, it might require more virtual memory. If computer only have 4 GB of system RAM, it may require 12 GB (texture memory set to low) or 16 GB (texture memory high). For status, see task manager, performance, memory, commit size.

I had ran into the same problem trying to find the minimum system requirements... 4 GB RAM with less then 12 GB swap file is a fail, ran out of commit memory, warframe just closes most of the time without any pop up about the crash.

8 hours ago, Sun0369 said:

every time i join orb vallis all my squadmates connection just drop dead... i'm always alone in it...