Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid Bug

BakosZebu

Hi! I use Torid as my main weapon, but since update 10, it has some bugs... For example, It doesn't get the bonus for serration, to the dot. It's always 20, but with my serration it should be 44, and it was 44 before patch. It also reduced the damage of all the elemental mods. The another issue, that when I shoot at myself it won't damage me. I can stand in the cloud, and nothing happens. It's safer, but I liked the oroginal way, when the cloud damaged the user. I also have some taxture bugs when i look in the clouds.

This weapon is broken, as old torid user my advise is :"don't build it".

As long as the cloud will be so small and the damage so weak any other weapon is better.

Even Lato have a better DPS.

If you build it well, it's a great weapon, for a swarm of enemy, and it's perfect against bosses. I think.

This weapon is broken, as old torid user my advise is :"don't build it".

As long as the cloud will be so small and the damage so weak any other weapon is better.

Even Lato have a better DPS.

Well,as another old torid user i say that for a way safer version than ogris, the torid well modded is GOD'S HAND in defence.

And btw,since nowhere in the patch notes there are "fixes for torid",i believe this is a bug,and not intended,since they specifically added the bonus from the mods to the clouds only after numerous feedback.

There really is a bug with the torid in regards to serration.

I tested the torid a bit and this was what I found using a torid with 135% serration:

1. The serration works on the grenade but does not work on the cloud.

2. When the enemy is close to the cloud, 40 damage is dealt. When the enemy is further away, it dealt 20. This was the same regardless of whether serration was placed onto the torid or not.

As the torid should be dealing 47 damage with serration per tick, there clearly is a bug in regards to the torid, unless, of course, the DEs secretly nerfed it.

Bumping again for visibility because I feel that this issue isn't getting enough attention.

I thought the hotfix today would resolve the issues but it still seems that Serration and other mods still aren't working correctly.

Please, DE, restore my Torid to its former beauty! ;_:

The colouring of the clouds will be coming back, sorry about that.

So is the damage staying weakened then? If so, including the changes in the patch notes would have been good.

Are the other damage mods affecting the cloud still? The elements are definitely applying throughout the cloud, still chilling and electrocuting swathes of enemies.

Also, I noticed the Torid no clouds no longer hurt me as the user, which, honestly, is nice. I always hated that it didn't ignore the enemy shields, but did ignore mine....

The main problem I have with the Torid cloud being green is that it makes it very hard for allies to be able to tell which puddles of smokey stuff they can and can't walk into without dying horribly.

The colouring of the clouds will be coming back, sorry about that.

And what about the correct modding? Will the serration work on the poison again? If not, I won't polarize it the foutrh and fifth time, and I will just throw it away. :D Just to know, what to do with 2 forma. :P