Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SUGGESTION] Markers for Konzu's tents on Plains of Eidolon

SyntheticGoat

I'm almost 100% sure that I'm not the first to propose this idea but whatever.

As you probably know, DE has given us the ability to access Cetus bounties via the Radio Consoles located in tents scattered around the Planes, thus giving us the ability to do multiple consecutive bounties without immediate return to Cetus, like on the Vallis. However, those tents aren't marked on the global map at all, and players are forced to search for them in order to take another bounty. Sometimes they are lucky enough to have a tent relatively close to their position at the moment of finishing the previous bounty, sometimes they aren't.

Now, those tents actually do become marketed on your local map once you approach them close enough, like the mining spots become marketed if you wield an appropriate tool and reach required distance. Why not go a little further and mark the tents on a global map in the same way the major Grineer outposts are marked with a Grineer symbol? I don't think it would take that much time and it will definitely make a whole process much more convenient. In case it would clutter the map (which is unlikely to happen), the markers would appear in some radius around the player, like they do right now, but on a larger scale and on a global map aswell.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-03-15 at 3:32 PM, Iridium-77-192 said:

That's cool, but what if all of my available Pins are used to mark fishing/mining points and lure spawns?

Craft more and put in PoE.

You can only place a maximum of 15 Loc-Pins within a map. Max of 30 in the whole game by now.