Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Solo'd The New Golem Boss

CalebQuincy

Took me about 20 mins to do it, along with two deaths :/

Just a personal tip for anybody looking forward to kill the boss; Bring an accurate rifle with high Damage-Per-Hit / Base Damage. I made the mistake of bringing in a shot-gun (Strun Wraith) during my fight against the J-2000 Golem.

Also, bring in melee weapons for mobility usage. Fast frames like Loki is an added bonus, as you're probably gonna do run-and-gun style.

EDIT:

J2000-Golem Fight from a Loki (Me): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmVii732VUs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmVii732VUs

Fight from an Ash (Courtesy of Roltair!):

Edited by Xilhouette

Seems like Nova or Rhino are good for getting in more hits before the weaknesses close up.

Also... rhino

His final stage will have you swimming in toxic gas

I don't think the toxic is as bad if you kill Corpus first.

I killed it last and that's when I was swimming in toxic gas.

Edited by Roltair

I do crazy amounts of damage with Srwaith, so shotgunning shouldn't be a problem if you modded it well.

Yup. With the right mods and tactic, weapons like the S.Wraith should still do good damage. However, I do feel that bringing in a more accurate gun would be 'easier' as it won't suffer from damage fall-off and that it should reload faster (of course, S.Wraith does have unusually fast reload time).

EDIT: Will post up my solo video later to let people see how the new boss is like. :)

Edited by Xilhouette

Soloed it on a Trinity with Flux, Acrid and Dual Zoren. Having Blessing at hand was... well, a blessing. Zorencopter is surprisingly useful for the second phase.

BTW, has anyone noticed that players don't seem to deal damage to Golem's second phase when not hosting?

BTW, has anyone noticed that players don't seem to deal damage to Golem's second phase when not hosting?

Three golem runs and I had to leave because I wasnt the host. Any shots I made on it werent doing any dmg, and the host was dead.

I dont know if it was lag(which was pretty bad) or just a bug, but I couldnt do any dmg. No dmg numbers or anything.

Three golem runs and I had to leave because I wasnt the host. Any shots I made on it werent doing any dmg, and the host was dead.

I dont know if it was lag(which was pretty bad) or just a bug, but I couldnt do any dmg. No dmg numbers or anything.

It's a bug that happens when there's a connection issue. Only the host can do damage so if the host is dead, gg.

Why didn't you share the key? Are you selfish?

Because I don't want to share MY(VERY IMPORTANT.) key that will take 5Hours to make with a man like you.

Seems you don't say "Thanks for ride <3" when you're invited from someone's derelict/void, That's a pretty selfish.

Edited by WhiteNekophus