The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cant use scanners

(PSN)Lynn_Nexus

So, a while back, maybe two weeks ago?  When the wolf thing started and we were supposed to try and scan things to get wolf standing.  I scanned one of my syndicate dudes on a mission and ever since I can't personally scan anything.  That means I have to take Helios with me everywhere if I wanna scan Wolf or literally anything in the game.  I can't use regular OR synthesis scanners which means that I can't do any of the simaris targets at all, I have to have a friend come and do it for me.

Normal scanners:  Equip it, turn to thing, try to scan, Red ring goes in 1/4 to 1/3 of the way in and stays there.  Never completes.

Synthesis scanners: Equip, turn to thing, try to scan, can see the balls but Nothing happens.

Is there a work around besides "use helios"?  Anyway to fix it?  I've tried taking off my scanners and re-equipping them but that didn't seem to help.

Edit:  Ok, so a friend suggested I check to see if it was my account or my machine so I logged in on my husband's PS4 and was able to scan things normally.  Currently redownloading the game on my PS4 and we'll see if that fixes this.

Edit 2:  So turns out my helios scanned the plant I thought I had scanned.  Hand scanner still doesn't work.  Redownloading didn't help.  Still looking for solutions.

Edited by (PS4)Lynn_Nexus