The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Gravimag Archgun & Melee Weapon glitch

Aavim

Felt like I needed to make a post about this since I rely pretty heavily on my melee weapon in any mission.

It's only happened twice when me and a friend were out hunting Orbs but basically this bug happens when you equip your Gravimag Archgun, get downed, and then get revived. I'm automatically set back to my Primary and Secondary weapon which is all fine and dandy, but I won't be able to use either my Archgun or my Melee weapon for the rest of that mission, which is a bummer.

It's not game breaking or anything which is great but it is a huuuuge pain in the behind, personally. Also please let the person writing the red hotfix texts know I appreciate them and their sense of humour thank you

This happens to me too. Can't switch weapon, Archgun "item cannot be used", can't melee attack. When secondary weapon is equipped, stuck on secondary weapon. Very frustrating when fighting the Orb. Can't finish the mission unless i "kill" myself and revive myself. But if I run out of revives and this bug happens again, I can't finish the mission at ALL.