Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tarock throwing blade skin from Limbo deluxe bundle position awkwardly when using with different throwing weapon

Gehemnis_Schwar

I love the deluxe skin for throwing weapon in Limbo Deluxe bundle since it is the first and the only one for throwing weapon. However, the positioning of it is not the same on every throwing arms (for example: using it with hikou vs using it with spira) and resulting some heavy clipping issue. The most suffer weapon is the Despair, when using the skin it stayed completely in the warframe legs. And apart from this skin issue, I also noticed that Baruuk warframe has a wrong placement for the throwing weapon "holster" on his right leg. It should be placed right in the middle like the left one, but instead a bit further forward. This one plus the deluxe clipping makes the throwing weapon feels like nearly floating in front of his right leg. I rarely post on forum so currently I don't know how to include images, sorry :tongue: but if anyone experience the same clipping issue with me please let me know . :angel: 

Edited by Gehemnis_Schwar