Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wasted hours scanning data hash's and then CRASH

HirschyB

I just spent over an hour searching and scanning all the data hash’s in the Orb Vallis, only for it to crash at the end!!!!!

Log back in and none of my scans saved and I still have all my codex scanners. Furious!

Yesterday I spent an hour farming all the materials for the Archwing launcher in the plaines of eildon only for CRASH, no progress saved.

Don’t get me wrong, I love this game and the hard work gone into it, but this is just terrible wasting all this time and even thinking about doing it again.

Need a solution! Does WE expect me to scan ALL those data hash’s again??

They’ve literally ruined this game with this buggy update. Sent 2 reports now and no reply. Not impressed!

TBH I can’t even count the amount of crashes I’ve had now, lost track!

I've had crashes as well, although mine began when Fortuna was first brought to the Switch. A friend I run with experiences this too. The issue seems to get worse with crazier fights in Fortuna, so I've had a fair few crashes while sealing thermal vents (and crashing also causes me to lose all my progress from that run)

This can also crash on me in the Plains of Eidolon, but it is a far rarer occurrence. I'm worried that will change with the Plains update coming.