Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback] Conclaive Rating And Game Difficulty

Sophronius

I like the new conclaive system, not because of PvP but because of what else it does.

Since conclaive is the total "power level" (insert 9000 joke here) of a Warframe and its items, this can be used to assist in making the game scale better against people.

You could use the cumulative total of conclaive across all players to either passively buff enemies, or increase their level.

GOOD:

1: This could give everyone the challenge they want without having ridiculous armor scaling.

2: It can make even lower leveled areas more difficult for experienced players.

3:  It may also improve the learning curve for new players.

BAD:

1: This could make people who are leveling gear up have a harder time.

2: It can also be particularly frustrating for a new player or a player with low conclaive to be in a match with someone who has high conclaive; for either player or even both of them.

FIX:

1: Join a clan and play with people you know, people who can carry you as you level your gear.

2: You could have it so that players will primarily join lobbies with others who are closer to their own conclaive rating.

3: Alternatively you could set an option like you did with ping. So that you can choose if you want lower conclaive players to join, or if you only want people closer to your conclaive.

(Side note: Conclaive rating should probably be invisible to other players. It will cause problems due to Elitists and what not. A sour community could come from this. Not DE's fault, but others in the community.)

I have a strange feeling that DE may already be working on this idea, but I decided to post about the idea just in case.

Edited by Sophronius