Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk and the T-Pose

Lola_Fett

Baruuks Serene Strom ability has a high probability to get him stuck into a T-pose upon toggling the ability off, there is 2 version of his T-pose issue.

First:

Unable to use any weapon and no longer able to roll, all you can do is jump, run and use his other abilities (Elude, Lull and Desolate Hands) you can no longer enter his Serene Storm and bullet  jumping works only half of the time. There is a fairly inconsistent way to fix this state by spamming his secondability and weapon swapping while trying to melee. This 'fix' has it's own problems though, it can either fix it or leave you in 2 different states of broken beyond repair.

A) your restraint bar is empty at all times allowing you to stay in Serene Storm endlessly which might sound awesome but it comes with the caveat that you can no longer use weapons or any other ability/ operator.

B) you get in a weird state of indecisiveness, in which you can no longer toggle Serene Storm and weapons only fire whenever they feel like. Your melee attacks are either with his Desert Wind or your equipped melee weapon and it switches at random, interrupting combo animations. Slide attacking also become either a proper slide attack with whatever the game chooses for you as weapon or you just don't slide at all.

Second:

You can't use any ability, no longer enter Operator, jump, roll or use any weapon, essentially becoming a prop. This version of the bug/glitch is much rarer but has no fix to it.

All versions of this bug have one thing in common that let me to believe it has something to do with the new melee system, while in the T-pose it always shows 'unarmed' and since trying to swap weapons is a possible solution for the state I assume the game doesn't recognize equppied weapons during the animation/transition of Baruuk leaving Serene Storm.

Baruuk has become my absolute favorite frame and I just want him to be consistent and not pray to the game everytime I toggle Serene Storm off that I get stuck in a state of helplessness.

If needed I'll upload a video of this issue, as it is fairly easy to replicate.