The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Excalibur Umbra Exalted Blade glitch

Macruger

Sometimes when I activate the Exalted Blade ability and then I deactivate the skill, the game continues to think that i'm using the Exalted Blade, but I'm not, so what happens is that I'm locked and  I can't do normal attacks (like shoot or melee) neither use another ability because it says the Exalted Blade is active. When I switch to a gear (like the Scanner or the Fishing Spear) everything goes back to normal. I guess it's something related to the melee 2.9.

I apologize if you find any grammar error, English isn't my native language.

• Like 1

Same here. It also happens when you run into Nullifiers. If your ability gets cancelled, sometimes you can get stuck and unable to move at all--switching weapons also does not help when you're stuck and unable to attack. I haven't been using my Valkyr lately, but wouldn't be surprised if Hysteria is running into the same issues as Exalted Blade as they seem to both function similarly.

Do you guys were using secondary weapons? When I was doing the Buried Debts, I couldn't throw the canister because I was without a secondary weapon. Maybe this affect the exalted weapons too?

Edited by Macruger

Happens with Valkyr pretty consistently, probably once every 3-4 times I use Hysteria.

Can still use other abilities, but cant use any weapons or Hysteria.

Dont remember it happening directly after the melee update, I think it was sometime this past week. 

Same happens to me on my Excalibur Umbra.

Edit: Just tested - my Excalibur Umbra's skills and weapons are being permanently disabled when picking up e.g. battery in excavation while Exalted Blade is running - both during the carrying and after putting it in. Have to do the mission in operator mode allowing the frame runnig on its own. Even returning my operator to the frame does not fix the skill / weapons lockout. It's impossible to play Excalibur Umbra's Exalted Blade build anymore.

I'm so impressed how DE was able to destroy something that was working good.

DE please revert all melee phase 1 (aka melee 2.999997) changes UNTILL YOU'LL FIGURE OUT WHAT YOURE ACTUALLY F%$^%$G DOING!

Edited by Urgval