Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't You Even Nerf The Soma (Inb4Strunwraith)

lronPatriot

Seriously stop giving us good S#&$, make us fall in love with it, spend tons of time on it, then nerf it to the ground....

I better not see on Monday's hotfix "Changed Soma's crit to 5, because we suck at math" I believe it makes up for it's weak damage if anything lock it behind Mastery, maybe put the BP at a rank 7-9 mastery. This gun is pretty badass one of my favorites so far and stahp the nerfs.

Edited by lronPatriot

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ its better tahn my subra cuz theorical DPS QQQQQQQQQQQQQ ;-; !

What if a tell you most rifles even snipers has higher dps tha you supra ? shotguns too so you want thems nerf it too ?

Also despair and acrid, mmmmmmmmmmm ?

What if a tell you most rifles even snipers has higher dps tha you supra ? shotguns too so you want thems nerf it too ?

Also despair and acrid, mmmmmmmmmmm ?

You god damn fool, those are completley difrent weapon types, the supra ans the soma is the same type of weapon exept that the oma is hitscan, in addition to having a higher dps than the supra....

You god damn fool, those are completley difrent weapon types, the supra ans the soma is the same type of weapon exept that the oma is hitscan, in addition to having a higher dps than the supra....

"Supra is shiet so other weapons should be like that"

Stop thinking like that, you should asking for buff for the supra cuz is and was always a crap weapon in comparasion against most others primaries even worse against other rank 7 weapons.

If the Supra is to be buffed, then are clan tech weapons T3 ?

Because it's supposed to be a direct upgrade to the gorgon.

This pretty much, De already said the wants tiers but now they need to rebalance the whole weapons in the game ( a lot of work) just look at melees thats is a whole mess of balance.

Acrid obliterates Supra and it's a sidearm if anything go complain about that, but leave my Soma alone...anything but my Soma.

Edited by lronPatriot

If the Supra is to be buffed, then are clan tech weapons T3 ?

Because it's supposed to be a direct upgrade to the gorgon.

Supra should be T3, but it is worse than many weapon that are barley t2.

In all honesty, as it is now, the Soma should be T3...

I would be happy if ALL future Tenno class weapons(the three in concept art, minus the one in game) were consider t3 and treated accordingly.

It ranks with Hind ?

With 35% crit chance and a 300% crit damage on a 150 base dps ? And for a primary with the best crit mods, at that.

You're going too far on this one, no one will even consider believing it.

I don't think the soma in itself deserves a nerf, but it should have not been so readily accessible considering its potential.

So now that the cat is out of the box, the devs will have little choice, sadly...

It ranks with Hind ?

With 35% crit chance and a 300% crit damage on a 150 base dps ? And for a primary with the best crit mods, at that.

You're going too far on this one, no one will even consider believing it.

I don't think the soma in itself deserves a nerf, but it should have not been so readily accessible considering its potential.

So now that the cat is out of the box, the devs will have little choice, sadly...

I meant I like it Hind just because I find it cool. It not weak either, it is in the good category with high forma level and above average mods.

Seriously, you making a thread saying the Soma SHOULDN'T be nerfed just calls needless attention.

You realise the majority of people won't have tried the Soma, now you have them interested. They'll look it up, they'll ask themselves if it's OP and it's all thanks to you.

You got a strange way of trying to silence the community.

Edited by EganMC

How damage is done is getting changed soon, therefore I hope DE has the wherewithal to wait on nerfing and buffing weaponry until that patch is ready, if not with the patch.

On topic though, Soma should not be touched now. It's absolutely fine, it's fun to use and it isn't OP. It's just good. You can say X is better than Y but in fairness the early stages of the Soma are not that great. Once it's fully rigged and forma'd to perfection it's a blast.

How damage is done is getting changed soon, therefore I hope DE has the wherewithal to wait on nerfing and buffing weaponry until that patch is ready, if not with the patch.

On topic though, Soma should not be touched now. It's absolutely fine, it's fun to use and it isn't OP. It's just good. You can say X is better than Y but in fairness the early stages of the Soma are not that great. Once it's fully rigged and forma'd to perfection it's a blast.

If they already know how damage done is being changed why not nerf it now?

If they already know how damage done is being changed why not nerf it now?

For all we know soma will not be something special after armor 2.0. We should not have got soma before the revamp and only because they needed more time did we get it know.

DE isn't dumb they have not nerfed wraith yet and that leads me to believe that the armor and damage changes will be significant.