Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current melee swap system is very buggy when using Mesa and also gunblade/ glaive

OnlinePhenome

Glaive and gunblade type weapons just stop working when you switch weapons enough times, maybe while rolling or something or quickly using melee and switching. Has happened to me on Mesa most of the time. 😒

Redeemer Prime makes you just stand still and twitch as you press E repeatedly. The animation gets stuck or something and you can't melee at all/ shoot with the melee weapon. Just ground slam/ aerial melee works. There is also a similar bug in which Glaive Prime becomes just unthrowable (gun + glaive dual wield mode) and I wasn't even using Mesa when this happened.

The bugs have possibly something to do with new melee switching and doing it fast and/or switching quickly to peacemaker (Speed Holster + Vigorous Swap).

Along with this bug, Mesa's Waltz straight up makes you unable to move after switching 4th off/ your animations straight up stop working. It fixes itself after enabling 4th for a short while. Maybe something to do with switching it off fast or dodge rolling at the same time. Most likely something to do with the new melee switching system. 

I think these bugs have to do more with coding than animation, though (or both). I've also noticed a bug when switching from gear item to peacemaker breaks Vigorous Swap buff, which also happens when switching from gear and switching guns or using melee quickly afterwards. 

Edited by OnlinePhenome