The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Exalted Blade Bug

punggarootz

So basically me and my friend were doing the Gifts of the Lotus - Stolen! Event (Anniversary Event) and after using the Exalted Blade, most of the functions don't work anymore. Can't even pick up Energy OrbsResources and almost EVERYTHING. Luckily I can still Slide/Bullet Jump, but I can't roll. After recovering about 1/4 of my Energy (through Energizing Dash), I used Slash Dash but to no avail it still didn't fix, though it now displays my Melee Weapon but can't use it or pickup most of the stuff. I tried many different things and found more 🙄:

Disclaimer: I can't provide any images for these other bugs because I only have 2 hands to press things 😋

• I can Aim Glide but the animation is stuck to only holding my Melee Weapon (the Warframe is stuck on Sprinting animation).
  • Using Radial Blind and Radial Javelin still doesn't fix the issue.
  • I can't interact with any objects (eg. Lockers)
  • This issue also occurred to me while I was doing a mission Solo (Yes, every little thing mentioned here occurred there).
  • Stuff I only picked up were Ammos.
  • Using Exalted Blade again kind of fixes the issue, though after deactivating Exalted Blade (or after it drains all of my energy) it changes to either my Melee Weapon or my Secondary Weapon. Then issues after issues surfaces 😐 everything I mentioned above were still bugged (except the animation issue). The only way to kind of fix all of the issues mentioned were to be Down and Revived or Die and Revived.

Equipment I used:

• Primary Weapon: Dex Sybaris
  • Secondary Weapon: Dex Furis
  • Melee Weapon: Dex Dakra

Please DE, fix this 😉 also one last thing when extracting, the last weapon you used will show up on your Warframe's hand while embarking the orbiter, the issue is that the hand is not gripping the weapon (Yes, all weapons, even Exalted ones) nor is it aligned to your Warframe's hand. Kindly, kindly, kindly fix this DE! Thanks! 😘