Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kepler mission PC vs PS4

(PSN)GinMun

Hello,
I am new on PS4 with controller usage and I have come on PS4 from PC where I had 600 resolution for game to be even able to play on my PC. I did this mission on PC account but with the PS4 accaunt controlls it is literally impossible to complete the mission with the time given and the controller aiming and manouvering system. I have asked for help in squad chat but no1 is willing to do this mission. Why is it that this mission was built so badly that you can't finish it solo by providing only 2 mins of mission time as well as so many obsticles and mines? A lot of people have been complaining about this mission and yet it hasn't been fixed at all. How am I supposed to progress in the game without being able to complete this mission at all? If no1 at all helps me with this mission I can't progress in the storyline and progress the game. Do you people know how hard it is to press the right buttons oncontroller as well as have to let go of aiming stick when needing to use a button? Why is it so hard to incrise the mission time or remove some some mines or something for this mission? Let alone it takes time to destroy the shield drones + controller aim then the transport. Seriously how am I supposed to finish this without PC controlls and the 2 min time I have to get there..?

Notice: This is a copy of my text I made before.

Update:

I have finished Kepler mission 1 time finally but it is literally inpossible to aim accuretly with archwing in space especially against those flying corpus drones and so. The shield drones I was shooting for about 40 secs or how much time it took me to even destroy 2 of them and the transport was flying away when I destroyed it but if I didn't manage the last secs to destroy those dam evasive shield drones with PS4 dual shock controller aim then luckily destroyed that 1 transport that was the last transport flying away which I started shooting as soon as possible and ignored the other 2 that the game pointed to and was hopeless to destroy them I would probably never be able to finish this mission because honestly.. NO1 wants to ever play Kepler and the person that joined on my mission left the moment he spawned in so I was by myself all the times I tried to complete Kepler mission. I know the map was probably designed for PC control aim and movement and such but seriously needs a big improvement on PS4 because aiming needs to be smoother. I don't think there is any aim assist on archwing missions and even on normal missions the assist doesn't help much. With mouse and keyboard you can aim for the head of the one you're shooting and quickly or slowly move the aim but of controller you go lightspeed from a snail movement. However as much as aim is not well made in this game Kepler map still is the worst ever especially for progressing in game. Rush that gives you too little of time for PS4 controls and then all the mines and everything that spawns infront of your way to the area.. it is a literally HELL to do Kepler. Instead of the game meant to be enjoyed and played together Kepler mission wants to make you want to die and never play the game ever again. If this sort of missions which would effect progress of the game aren't properly fixed for PS4 at least since I'm sure for PC it is a quite a bit different when aiming even though I played on 600 resolution with game lagging time to time I'm sure it took me less tries to complete that mission there and I actually had help there I think.. but for PS4 it just.. well you get the point. There needs to be at least 30 secs more time or something done with Kepler mission honestly. Other missions and so.. okay they are doable.. just annoying at times with hacking time running out.. but at least you have mods to help you there. There is no mod for aim assist on archwing and it is hard to get proper mods to help you for some things like companion, archwing literally no mods almost and some other things just for weapons and warframe I guess mods drop enough. I do hope Kepler and maybe some other missions and such gets improved in a fix sort of way. Because if I wouldn't be able to luckily complete this mission I'm sure quiting the game would be the best option for my sanity and stress from that mission and I know this might sound overexaggerated but for a low lvl mission it isn't supposed to make you hate the game and your life as well.

This was a long message just because of Kepler.. anyways I hope the game improves and good luck to any1 struggling with this mission because if you're not on PC or have a mouse and keyboard you'll need it unless you're a PS4 controller pro or super lucky already.

Regards,

GinMun.

Get used to it. Been playing for years, never had any problem. Asking for thousands of people to change and adapt to your particular needs is not the way to go. Change happens, but it comes naturally.

And PS4 does let you remap your controller. And you can adjust stuff like cursor/aiming speed and trigger sensitivity.

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx