Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Frame Concept] Lifeline - Combat Medic

Scientinker

I don't know how to say this but your frame art is good but i does not match the usual frame art. so what I think you can do is take a warframe that you think will look similar to you frame and sketch it that trace and color or you can take a frame and completely remodel it so if fits your warframe needs and look. (you can do this on paper or a electronic device). and also a medic gun sounds like Doc from siege.

Edited by (XB1)Stealthbomb95

On 2019-05-26 at 7:07 AM, (XB1)Stealthbomb95 said:

I don't know how to say this but your frame art is good but i does not match the usual frame art. so what I think you can do is take a warframe that you think will look similar to you frame and sketch it that trace and color or you can take a frame and completely remodel it so if fits your warframe needs and look. (you can do this on paper or a electronic device). and also a medic gun sounds like Doc from siege.

Yea, I had more planned on the design and if I would have had more time to finish it would have came out better. But sadly I graduated and this design had to be rushed because it was my teacher's tablet. However I will definitely take your advice for future frame concept arts

• 2 weeks later...