Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros' Build

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

How have you built your Nekros? I think it may need one or two builds depending on which kind of mission you're doing, but I still have to understand how to switch between the A-B-C builds(meaning if I can re-use the same mods or if I have to put new ones in each build).

I'm not sure Desacrate is a good skill, but probably cause all the times I've used it on dead corpses I was not hosting and nothing happened but the animation; also this Frame is quite weak, so I don't know how to use all(or 3 of) the powers+vitality+redirection+continuity+focus+flow+stretch+constitution+streamline.... 

6 answers to this question

Lol, is Soul Punch that good?!? I've got it at rank 2 and my Nekros is at level 5, so it will be a while before I can actually test how the power is strong.

If you have to choose another power to equip you'd go for................................................?

With maxed focus it's 650 Armor Ignore damage.

Which at higher levels can outperform 2.2K Ash's blade storm and 1k Mag's Crush, simply because they get scaled down by armor BIG TIME.

Additionally it ragdolls one or more enemies, which allows you to throw them away into the pit or fly them up in the air so they suffer from fall damage.

//

As for any other power.

-Desecrate would be useful if the bodies stayed at least twice as long as they do, currently you won't be able to cast the skill effectively, because by the time you're safe enough to cast it, there are 2 or 3 bodies left. Additionally Novas MP and Saryns Molt destroy the bodies, so no loot for you.

-Terrify might be useful, mostly in defense, but then, Bastille or Snowglobe usually do much better job at keeping hostiles away from the objective.

-Shadows of The Dead just feels like remixed and underpowered version of Chaos.

Edited by SkacikPLz