Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse Scroll Wheel

hugopereira100

Hello!
My mouse scroll wheel stopped working in menus, foundry, mod menu and everything that has a menu, but I can still scroll in game abilities, I don't know what happened, or if the updates caused it to be bugged, but any help would be appreciated. 
Thank you very much! :) 

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, hugopereira100 a dit :

Hello!
My mouse scroll wheel stopped working in menus, foundry, mod menu and everything that has a menu, but I can still scroll in game abilities, I don't know what happened, or if the updates caused it to be bugged, but any help would be appreciated. 
Thank you very much! 🙂

My mouse also stops working, not only the wheel, all buttons don't work.

11 hours ago, JoninSoul said:

Same here, my mouse wheel and buttons don't work, but the keyboard works just fine.

I've tried:

Changing the usb port i'm using

Trying another Mouse

Restarting my computer

Praying

not working 😞

3 hours ago, Duck-ness said:

Me too, my mouse can't work in Warframe.

So, definitely the new update...?

16 hours ago, hugopereira100 said:

Hello!
Thank you very much! 🙂

I can still use all of my mouse buttons, but I cannot scroll up in menus.

Edited by Lyrewarlord
  • Like 1

UPDATE:

If you use a Xbox Controller, you can choose quests, move between menus and stuff, and once you get inside the mission, you can use your mouse normally like you should.

At least worked that way for me, finally managed to play some

1 minute ago, JoninSoul said:

UPDATE:

If you use a Xbox Controller, you can choose quests, move between menus and stuff, and once you get inside the mission, you can use your mouse normally like you should.

At least worked that way for me, finally managed to play some

Thank you, but personally not interested in using a Xbox Controller. :)

Clicking the DEFAULTS button can currently mess up mouse controls.

So to temporarily solve it, go to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Warframe\ and delete EE.cfg.

You will have to redo your settings in game, just don't press the DEFAULTS button anywhere.

The folder is hidden by default, you can navigate to it directly, by opening a Run window on Windows with the Windows + R key combination and typing in %localappdata% and pressing Enter. Then navigate into the Warframe directory and delete EE.cfg.

10 hours ago, hix3r said:

So to temporarily solve it, go to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Warframe\ and delete EE.cfg.

You will have to redo your settings in game, just don't press the DEFAULTS button anywhere.

The folder is hidden by default, you can navigate to it directly, by opening a Run window on Windows with the Windows + R key combination and typing in %localappdata% and pressing Enter. Then navigate into the Warframe directory and delete EE.cfg.

Thank you very much! This worked amazingly well! Finally! It was a pain to not being able to scroll.

On 2019-04-06 at 11:49 AM, hugopereira100 said:

Exactly same as me.

Let me guess, you can't move your ship around in loading menu either, right?

I can do that just fine. The scroll up inability started when I inverted how I scroll through powers

19 hours ago, ToastersBae said:

Also having this problem, waiting for DE to fix.  Posting this on all problems to get it noticed.

16 hours ago, Lyrewarlord said:

I can do that just fine. The scroll up inability started when I inverted how I scroll through powers

15 hours ago, SpookyGarlic said:

Yes! This problem is driving me insane.

15 hours ago, randyepicanz said:

yoooooooooo same, this must be a glitch but exept im the only person in this group chat that my scroll up works but my scroll down doesnt, how would i use my modsÉ

A user posted a temporary fix, you guys should try.

On 2019-04-07 at 1:12 AM, hix3r said:

On 2019-04-06 at 7:12 PM, hix3r said:

So I just returned to WF after like a 6 months hiatus and I see that I cant scroll as usual while in foundry or in the armor.

I have just tried this yet I still have the same issue, maybe I did it wrong? Fix this plox, its annoying and slow to move your mouse, click and hold the little bar and move it 😞

Ok, guys, this fix aren't very useful, i've already submitted a request for support team. Also, I'm adding this topic to mine, so devs can easily see how many users have been affected. Pls, guys, help, you too can send link to different topics with same issue. And I hope It'll help fix this problem quickly.👍

Edited by Darth_Krayt