The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Flaw/bug with Advanced Combo's From stances

NJKnight

okay, I am not too sure if this is a Bug or just an effect of the more recent change to Combat Mechanics where Primary Guns flow along into melee attacks where simply pressing RMB (right mouse Button) switches to your primary gun and aims it,  certain Advanced weapon Combo's From stance Mod's that Require a Right Mouse Button Click+E button press for Melee for Mouse and Keyboard user's (in My Case an LTrigger+B Combo Button press given i use a wired Xbox 360 controller )  causes a Immediate swap to primary firearm in the middle of carrying out the combo which thus Cancels the combo completely out  and switches you to your primary Gun. In Particular Redeemer  Modded with High Noon Stance Mod and Attempting to Execute Desperado zeal it goes through some of the slashes and fire's one shot from the Redeemer's combo  but the Combo is canceled out immediately before the second mid-air  shot is fired latest?cb=20150111013819 and switches you immediately to your primary Gun without carrying out the rest of the combo. Even attempting to continue pressing the B Buttons to Finish the combo does not finish out desperado zeal, it just performs a different combo other than desperado zeal. i only use that particular one as an example it happens with all advanced combo's that require an RMB+E somewhere in its button combinations that do this. i added the GIF of Desperado Zeal to show what the full Combo is supposed to look like, after completing most of the slashes in the combo the first shot goes off and that's where it's interrupted before the second shot is fired in the combo. it then swaps me to my primary Gun and completely interrupts the combo for me and cancels it. i am not sure if it's just me having this problem or if i am doing something wrong. I have even  done a single tap of the LTRIGGER and followed immediately with the B in the combination and it does the same thing, I Tried Holding the LTRIGGER and Pressing B and letting go of the trigger to see if that changed anything and it doesn't same gun swap interrupt/cancel.

Edited by NJKnight