The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to interact with menus with mouse

Ventaevia

11 hours ago, Ventaevia said:

I cannot click on any menu item; however, I can hover over the options and they will react but i cannot click on them. I've updated my drivers so its not that.

Clicking the DEFAULTS button messes up mouse controls as of now.

So to temporarily solve it, go to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Warframe\ and delete EE.cfg.

You will have to restart the game after deleting. You will also have to redo your settings in game, just don't press the DEFAULTS button anywhere.

The folder is hidden by default, you can navigate to it directly, by opening a Run window on Windows with the Windows + R key combination and typing in %localappdata% and pressing Enter. Then navigate into the Warframe directory and delete EE.cfg.

1 hour ago, hix3r said:

Clicking the DEFAULTS button messes up mouse controls as of now.

So to temporarily solve it, go to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Warframe\ and delete EE.cfg.

You will have to restart the game after deleting. You will also have to redo your settings in game, just don't press the DEFAULTS button anywhere.

The folder is hidden by default, you can navigate to it directly, by opening a Run window on Windows with the Windows + R key combination and typing in %localappdata% and pressing Enter. Then navigate into the Warframe directory and delete EE.cfg.

Thank you so much! This worked!