Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lower Level Void Fissures Not Enough Reactant

Zelmen

There needs to be extra spawns of void fissure enemies in low level defense void fissure missions. Not as common but interception can have it happen too. Over the weekend I had 3-4 missions not spawn enough void fissures and the whole team sat at 8-9 and missed rewards after the first 5 waves. Excavation would be awesome if we could run at the speed of normal missions but can't because of reactant. Maybe the cryotic count should be raised to 300 from 200. Otherwise there is a waiting period of not starting the second excavator or not fully powering it. If we are going to be forced to open Lith relics to unlock new weapons and frames we should not be forced to drag out missions because there is not enough void fissures that opened yet. I normally avoid specific low level void missions because of the throttle needed to kill slow. This is a pretty fast pace game and should not have uncharacteristic down time in missions.

I'm not asking for extra enemy to spawn increasing the total enemy count, just more enemies that can drop reactant. No mission is going to be hurt from extra reactant drops. We cap out at 10 and the rest disappear before the next relic anyway. I say drop rate because it could be over whelming for newer players trying to farm for forma if the total count was raised. Let's face it though, new players are after forma or stubbled in thinking it was a better xp mission. If they are after relics parts then they will need to do AXI mission to complete weapon sets and more than able to handle an enemy count increase.

DE, Please make reactant drop more to prevent dead periods in missions waiting for more fissures to spawn.

• Like 1

I've often thought that the relic should open up by completing the objective, so that there's never a situation where it's even possible to have to a) wait for new fissure spawns or b) end up not getting enough reactant due to killing too fast. Maybe let void traces be something that drops in random amounts from enemies (although that would probably break the void trace economy if they were truly farmable in a single mission).