Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOT Enhancement for Endurance Run Players

LanceAtredeis

Hi DE / Tenno:

First, love the work DE has done in 2019 so far, and looking forward to everything that is to come.

In the mean time, there is something I have wanted for literally years, and I know I am not alone in this, just through the responses I get
from in-game chat with other players.

Please make the following changes to MOT:
- make difficulty selectable (so players can START with say, level 150 enemies if they want), so we don't need to play for 1hr+  for the REAL run to begin.
- properly scaling rewards

This is all I really need/want.

I am looking forward to Railjack, but let's not get too hype about unreleased content.
Arbitrations can be fun, it's not a bad game mode per se.... but what's the point of a "harder" game mode populated with enemies with watered down stats? Please rectify this.
Elite Onslaught can be fun, but no one stays after Wave 8, so it's still a "bite-sized" mission type, not endurance.

DE, I know you can do this, I know you'll eventually get around to this... but PLEASE.... just give me MOT with selectable difficulty + scaling rewards.... that's all I really want.... XD 

While we are at it.... can we implement the same features for all the endless mission nodes in the Void?
(even better, for ALL endless mission nodes in the Void AND on the starchart, but if you want to start small to see how it goes, start with MOT)

Thanks 🙂