The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Greneer door bug

VoidStarRunner

There is a Greneer door bug that has happen on Mars to me once but very noticeable on Calypso, Jupiter where one person makes it through a door on the stage (during an alert that was there) and the other three are stuck behind the door which won't open.  The enemy has the means to go through the door but this bug is a little annoying to deal with when just trying to accomplish an objective or just open up a section.  Hoping this is fix shortly as it can take away seriously from game play.  Which you just don't need being such an overall great game as it is.  Keep up the great work.

Can confirm: Door works for 'host' but does not work for anyone else in the party. Uncertain if planet matters, though the bug I experienced (Twice) this evening was on Mars. 

Can at least narrow that Grineer tile does consistently seem to be the current offender.

Happened to me three times this week. All were at Grineer tilesets, but can't remember which. Host and other NPCs can bypass the door fine, but not so for clients and specters. Going operator mod, Loki's decoy, and Saryn's Molt doesn't work either.