Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 9 How To Make The News Test?

Chaosdreamer

Question

7 answers to this question

The test is bugged. I am in it right now and I cannot complete the test. The third section spawns zero enemies. This has happened 2 days in a row. Also, its a "stealth" test, but I was "Detected" killing a grineer while being behind a pillar...

Pic here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179192349

So i wont be able to do it ? or maybe you got bad luck....should i keep my "try" ?

Here is the thread I made on the topic, someone else said they can't complete it either. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/107475-mastery-rank-test-9-completely-broken/#entry1243657 You can try, hopefully you can complete it. I got detected in both my tries(you have 3 chances) so perhaps not getting detected at all will let you complete it. Tell me your results afterwards because this is rather frustrating.

EDIT: Remember you can try again in 24 hours.

Edited by ElectiDei

I've tried it , like you said 

I've done room one , done room two got detected once , Room 3 BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @#§& bugged ! The grinner went 

in vacation/Afk cant finish it Game over have to contact support hopefully they will do something...

oh anyways for not getting detected this is how you do :

A-loki + mod to get energy back and go full invisible B- Loki (i run out of energy that wasnt planned) wait your enemie in corner NEVER run croush walking (ctrl) and eventually right  and move (note this is even slower) and you wont get detected and get frustated at round 3 :[

Oh by the ways once you hit room 3 if you do some exploration you can even go out of maps no limite for this...

I can avoid getting detected without Loki. I only really got detected because I rushed. Either way, at this point it looks like we are stuck waiting until its fixed.

Basicly cant level any weapon anymore until this is fixed i tried to contact support maybe they will pass me rank 9 who know , but until theire no use of leveling any weapon that sad

Basicly cant level any weapon anymore until this is fixed i tried to contact support maybe they will pass me rank 9 who know , but until theire no use of leveling any weapon that sad

you do know once you hit max exp for that mastery rank, whatever exp you earn whilst been maxed carries over to your next rank right?

I was Rank 6 Maxed for like 3weeks, when I do the test, and passed, i can immediately opt for the next test because I already fulfil the exp req