Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we change Loadout while on Plains / Orbs vallis?

Mados.sys

It doesn't seem that bad honestly, at least limit it to 2 Loadouts on open world since you have to enter Cetus / Fortuna to change it in case you want to do something different.

As an example: Eidolon, Thumpers, Orbs hunting. You want to bring efficent and powerful things, obviously.

But after that you keep using that powerful kit, but you might just want to play something different to have fun instead of being a death machine, i personally like to use Ivara on plains a lot, i really enjoy her kit while i'm doing anything, but the moment Eidolons appear, she can't do much since she can easily be killed.

For eidolons i like to bring Chroma with a powerful sniper (Vectis prime with a god riven for me) to hunt them down, but after that i no longer want to use those 2 things, i want to go back to Ivara.

Yeah entering Cetus again sounds like the only thing i can do, but i have a potato pc, it takes up to 10 to 20 minutes to go from Plains to Cetus for me, and for other players i'm pretty sure it would be a bit tedious to exit just to change something.

My idea was that the places where you take new Bountys, there should be also something that allows you to switch between 2 specific loadouts, and to prevent the change over and over again, you can change loadouts only every 5 minutes, it doesn't sounds bad at all in my opinion since on Simulacrum you can do that with teammates on your squad and the game doesn't have trouble at all processing that change.

• Like 1

I agree with this option, but with the added requirement of waiting that long out of combat and going to a bounty tent/giver to change the loadout. That seems a bit more agreeable for me, considering I can spend hours inside either plains or vallis. Having just the one loadout you go in with gets boring after a while.