The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Deluxe color channels

Voghelm

4SAvfUO.jpg

The way channels are right now makes coloring very limiting, since you can't color armguards separately without completely destroying the rock texture in a lot of cases. Why is this a thing? 

This seems to be some sort of a weird mistake, since the concept artist clearly had channels sorted out on his artworks.

Spoiler

liger-inuzuka-material-stick.jpg?1539973

Spoiler

liger-inuzuka-atlas-deluxe-graphic-and-p

Spoiler

liger-inuzuka-bonus-colors-presentation-

Also, it seems the artist planned to leave Energy channel for gem parts, but instead what we got were glowing armpits... Why did this happen? This really is kind of disappointing, especially after I purchased platinum just to get this skin.

Sure, this is somewhat manageable with right colors, but what even drove these decisions? Can we get channels on this skin sorted out?

Edited by Voghelm
Found proper tint example images on artists Artstation
  • Like 5

UPD: 

Gems are set to Primary.

Rocks are set to Secondary.

Armguards are set to Accents. This also sets color of the weird smudgy texture on rocks, as seen on the attached screenshot.

Armpits are set to Energy channel... Really can't wait to forma Atlas so I can have twin-colored armpits now, hell yes

DE, why'd you do me like this...

Edited by Voghelm
  • Like 1

Yup totally agree here. Also the fact that the rock is just one colour makes it really hard to find the proper rock tone. At least they should.make the rock texture more rough and jagged like the concept art. And the gems should have more glow to them like in the concept art also. Not to mention that only his 4 got the deluxe treatment. I would like a deluxe bulwark and petrify.

• Like 1

I'm extremely agree too.

Since I looked at the concept art, I believed we can use very beautiful rock skin like polished metamorphic rocks. but We got debris of veins. It disappointed me.

And also, I disappointed crystals like plated one. It seems this skin is very far from the concept art, and very cheaply. To make a new material is heavy work certainly, but Atlas needs it.

Please let me use second lightcolor to play Atlas who has gradeted crystals.

I don't want to see glowing armpits.