Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion on viewing current mission players in HUD

Dailenth

There are just a one change I would like to see in the UI. So far the rest of the HUD I think it works good, I also like the option that you can disable hud motion, It's scalable and each hud elements make sense, I would prefer more LCD-esque font but that's a total minor detail.

But what would greatly help the game, is changing the togglable player list on the top right corner during the game.
The issues are, the emblem on the right side takes too much space, and the player energy bar is barely visible sto I had to scale my hud from 100 to 125 to make it little more clear, and If I may be factually incorrect, while it displays all the buffs on your allies, I think it missing displaying the common debuffs such as toxin, slash proc etc.

I may suggest having two thicker bars of the same length and same size one is combined shields/health and the bottom to be energy displayed in a more visible color than just white, perhaps use outlines. Also remove displaying the glyph, make it only visible during squad menu, only keep the player names, the player slots, player MR with symbol and some small changes to the indicator bars.