Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus > Fortuna

Mynrel

Hey.

Just giving my opinion and telling you guys what I see and compare open worlds between them.

Cetus is good and is now really good after that update. You don't like fishing and mining? Go kill Tusk Thumpers. You want to get operator standing on Cetus. Go do Eidolon or Tridolon. Ez. But when you start comparing Fortuna. Wanna get operator standing? Go in cave and wait there and kill monsters then don't forget to wear your lucky underwear so you get more Tereoids. Other way to get them is too slow. (I have only farmed once Tereoids and It was boring as hell, tried to farm again but it's hard when you don't have a proper party can't do that with randoms) But hey! Look over here. You can do Eidolon AND Tridolon solo with randoms. WOOOW. That's amazing! Lets see what is in Fortuna more. Fishing, mining. I don't mind them but It would be nice to have kinda tusk thumper there too. I like the animal catching thing love it. Gives you different way to get standing. I didn't forget about fishing and mining another way to get standing. Fortuna has only 2 good things. Bounties. And animal catching. Love the system when you do everything good you get bonus. Awesome! Animal catching. I don't like it much but giving players some different way to get standing. Awesome!

But man those Tereoids are insanly bad. No offence Warframe makers. Your game is good but I think you made a mistake there.  Don't like Eidolons but I can tolerate them more because it's different and you can do that with random players. And the idea of eidolon and tyralist is good.  [(Little Note) I like the new Cetus environment allot more than winter]

Cetus > Fortuna.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and have a wonderful day. #*!% Tereoids. (Sorry that came out of nowhere) (^_^)

• Like 1

Fortuna vox solaris rep is easier than ever now. Find someone with thermia, go farm exploiter, get 11k rep per exploiter toroid handed in. Save the other toroids for important things. And while farming the exploiter toroids, you also get tons of fortuna gems/fish bits/etc, some of which can also be turned in for rep with solaris united.

If thumpers gave sentient cores, they'd be roughly equivalent in terms of freedom of progression options. (eidolons are stupid primarily because of the arbitrary idiocy that is <must have x tricaps to "deserve" eidolon runs>)

26 minutes ago, Mynrel said:

I don't mind them but It would be nice to have kinda tusk thumper there too.

Exploiter Orb. The thumper "piñata" idea came from the Exploiter Orb. She drops a ridiculous amount of Fortuna Gems that can be traded for 1k rep for Fortuna rep + she drops the Lazuli Toroid that gives 11k rep in the Vox Solaris.

• Like 2