Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amber Stars Unreachable/Disappearing

Rasty90

I would like to point out that Amber Stars are rare (yeah no problem with that) but it is unacceptable to me that they can get bugged so easily and we are forced to leave them there because they are unreachable or simply they do not respawn if they happen to fall into a pit.

As you can see i have 2 images of Stars locked in an unaccessible position where you cannot pick them up.

Screenshot_55_LI.jpg

Screenshot_412_LI.jpg

I lost another one of those after starting a Rescue mission on Eris where, after destroying a tumor node that trapped the operator, an Amber Star spawned and it flew straight into a bottomless pit making it disappear forever.

For the last one (i don't know if it is fixed yet, pardon me) Fortuna Bounties may spawn a few Stars when you have to locate 3 capsules and they are often bugged.

Screenshot_173_LI.jpg

DE please address this problem and make the Stars affected by the Vacuum (Tenno/Sentinel/Pet regardless) so chances to be stuck are dramatically lowered and make them respawn if they happen to fall into a pit like all pickups already do.

Edited by Rasty90
second star was not amber but you get the idea

I had several of such drop locations myself. It is still possible to collect them.

1. Stand on the container

2. walk up to the edge

3. you can grab it from the other side.

Your frame has about a 10 meter radius to collect these for such issues. Even ones which fall oob can be collected. The only ones I haven't been able to grab are those inside the ceiling spheres in giant void rooms

I spent like good 3/5 minutes trying to squeze my warframe enough to reach them and the "press x to interact" prompt didn't show at all.

Even if that were to be true the problem is only circumvented that way and not actively solved if you have to use tactics to solve a bad spawn.

Edited by Rasty90
grammar error