Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The problem is not the spawn chance of the Wolf but WHEN he decides to appear into the mission.

(PSN)Silenceform

I finish non-endless missions in 3 minutes in average, the problem is that you never know when he will decide to spawn, either after 30 seconds or after 4 minutes since the beginning of the mission.

So the question is : Do i want to wait until 5 minutes into the mission or do i want to extract immediatly after the objective is complete.

- If i choose to extract now, i don't know for sure if he is going to appear or not in this mission and multiple times already he decided to appear when i was on the result screen, giving me frustrations when it happens.

- If i choose to wait up to five minute into the mission then at least i know for sure i won't miss him but if he doesn't come, then i waste my time for nothing. Exploring the levels in general in Warframe is not rewarding enough. There are no secret areas in Warframe to find such as Vaal side areas in Path of Exile for example that offer you extra rewards.

The point is that i don't want to do 5 minutes missions every time just to wait for him to spawn and get parts of his weapon ( that i already crafted thanks goodness ) or to get a Operator mask that only have 2% to drop.

I want him to spawn only in the first minute of any mission he can appear so players can encounter him much more often.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Silenceform:

I finish non-endless missions in 3 minutes in average, the problem is that you never know when he will decide to spawn, either after 30 seconds or after 4 minutes since the beginning of the mission.

So the question is : Do i want to wait until 5 minutes into the mission or do i want to extract immediatly after the objective is complete.

- If i choose to extract now, i don't know for sure if he is going to appear or not in this mission and multiple times already he decided to appear when i was on the result screen, giving me frustrations when it happens.

- If i choose to wait up to five minute into the mission then at least i know for sure i won't miss him but if he doesn't come, then i waste my time for nothing. Exploring the levels in general in Warframe is not rewarding enough. There are no secret areas in Warframe to find such as Vaal side areas in Path of Exile for example that offer you extra rewards.

The point is that i don't want to do 5 minutes missions every time just to wait for him to spawn and get parts of his weapon ( that i already crafted thanks goodness ) or to get a Operator mask that only have 2% to drop.

I want him to spawn only in the first minute of any mission he can appear so players can encounter him much more often.

While its not wrong what you write, his spawnrate IS a very big problem. You can run 50 rot A runs on MOT without him spawning. You can run 50 fissures or invasions without him spawning. Suddenly the only moment you run around without a good weapon against him he suddenly spawns.

I agree with you that his spawn time should be within 2 minutes. Everything which isnt slowed down by default (excavation, defense, mob defense, interception, surv) can be done within 1 or 2 minutes and thats the majority of missions played. But he also need a better spawnrate PLUS a gauranteed weapon part drop.

For real @[DE] the Mods he drops arent special. Even low MR have at least the elemental mods so often they make them to endo. The only somewhat good mods are Tempo Royal and Target Aquired. But also these Mods arent this hard to get otherwise. The only thing people want to fight Wolf is for weapon. Not more. Hell he doesnt even give standing if you kill him.