Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

updates when there is no update. login failed, check your info.

(XBOX)TXOdecoclank

Each time I log in, I get this message saying "Update your game before entering a mission. restart and run the launcher." and then when I do that there is no updates. then I log in and get a message saying "login failed. check your info." and I am on Xbox One. Now I have tried shutting off the system COMPLETELY, rebooting the system, checked the NAT type to make sure it's OPEN, checked the UPnP to make sure it's correct too, tried uninstalling warframe and reinstalling it, and even tried rebooting the internet entirely.  This issue has been happening every week I have attempted to play.  Oh, and I've also tried verifying the download cache.  nothing has worked for me so far and i'm getting super P-O'd since today (April 13th) is my birthday and I was hoping this would not happen today.  This issue will randomly start up and randomly stop at random times.  Please help.

-Decoratchet of the Radiant Spectrum Clan-

Not sure if this matters, but how are you all restarting the game?  I had the update game message this morning.  I closed the game, went into "My games and apps" and loaded from there and didn't have an issue getting back into the game and running missions.  It might be worth trying, if you haven't already.

Been having this problem since 24.6 update.  "Login failed. Check your info." I've checked all my connections, restarted router, restarted xbox, completely shut down xbox, deleted and installed game FOUR(4) times, tried starting game from dashboard and games & apps tab. STILL WON'T WORK. Honestly about to just never come back. I know this problem is not on my end.

My friend recommended I try this game so I downloaded it on my Xbox I was able to play for about 20 minutes before it told me I could not do any more missions until I updated the game so I logged out yesterday and when I try to login ever since it says login failed check your info. 

Is this normal for this game is there this many bugs all the time I just started....