The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Naramon's Combo Decay (Power Spike) is no longer functioning

(PSN)CrazyBunnyPros

I only recently started weapon build testing again since the melee rework's first changes came out, and I've discovered a very serious bug. Power Spike for the Naramon school does not function anymore. Once combo duration is up, if just all vanishes at once instead of decaying over time. I made sure it was active, tested to see if it had anything to do with the mods I was using, but no, it's just not working now.

My concern now is that if ANY Tenno school has a passive effect that uses melee weapons, none of them may work

Edited by (PS4)CrazyBunnyPros

On 2019-04-14 at 5:09 PM, (PS4)CrazyBunnyPros said:

So berseker was breaking it? The heck. I'll check again when I get on later.

I'm on PC so it might be a different bug. Also, the unless wasn't supposed to imply that you were wrong, but to say that that is the only scenario that I've found thus far. I apologize for any confusion.

12 hours ago, XxX_LOLOL_XxX said:

I'm on PC so it might be a different bug. Also, the unless wasn't supposed to imply that you were wrong, but to say that that is the only scenario that I've found thus far. I apologize for any confusion.

Ah, no worries. If it's bug entirely then at the very least it was brought to light. Berserker is paired often with mods revolving around the combo counter, so it's a real kick in the teeth.

It isn't tied to Berserker on PS4 as far as I can tell, but what I have found is that it's really inconsistent. Most of my builds couldn't use the Power Spike, but a small few were still affected by it (sometimes but not often). At this point I may just record a video and put it here, because I have no idea what to do

Edited by (PS4)CrazyBunnyPros

I just tried my normal build in the simulacrum, and it failed to use naramon, but it works in normal missions like kuva survival. So I tried my berserker build out of the simulacrum and it worked. Perhaps this is a simulacrum glitch relating to focus schools, is that where you tested it?

I noticed it first in missions, went to the simulacrum to see what was going on, found it was broken, went into missions again and a build functioned with Power Spike, went back to the simulacrum and it worked for awhile and eventually broke when I tested it further. It may have something to do with the simulacrum but can still happen in missions apparently.