The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Arch-Gun related bug(s)

(PSN)Singularity-X1

When using an archwing gun; if you go down while holding it, upon revive you are completely prevent from summoning it again. Even with heavy ammo drops when fighting Profit-Taker, still doesn't let you re-summon it. Bugged out more often than not. Also bugged in relation is sometimes when you go down while using it, you are completely prevented from switching weapons. Only way to fix either in game is do a forced-revive.

i got an issu about same kind of you , when you summon the arch gun , while using it usually we unable to use any of other weapons we have on , after being down and revived the other weapons get unblocked and we still have the arch gun in hand . i think when we get killed we supposed to see our arch gun being un summoned and have our primary gun in hand .

the arch gun are simply to heavy to allow us using other weapons this is why when we use arch gun as heavy gun , we can't use any of other weapon we have on . i know this is a post locate in the ps4 section but seem some bugs appear in both platform .