The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Relic and Fissure bugs

(PSN)AjtXtreme-_

I don't know if this is happening anywhere else but I've been playing this game for a while. And suddenly it started being weird. I've been doing relic runs recently. A squad and I got a mirage prime blueprint yesterday. It was the last piece I needed. I clicked it and selected it as my reward. Then, all of a sudden. It said host mirgration and then bam. The game pretty much broke. Took me into a separate squad before kicking me back to my ship and then it gave me my Paris prime string instead. Same thing just happened like a few minutes ago. I was doing relic runs, a squad mate had a Tigris Prime Reciever. Also, the last piece that I needed. I clicked it. It said my name on the rewards. And then bam, does the same thing it did the other day. I got booted to a new squad after host migration and then booted back to my ship, and it gave me what was in my relic Instead of the thing I chose! It's so frustrating! It's not my internet, it's not that I didn't click them BECAUSE I DID. If anyone else has had this happen. Please let me know.